Reopening postponed to Thursday 29th July
Regretfully we have had to postpone our reopening once again to Thursday July 29th as we await clarification on whether or not Children’s Indoor Play Centres are allowed to reopen in line with indoor dining.
We are eager and ready to welcome families to Chuckies but cannot do so until we are given the green light by the Government.
We have contacted everyone who has a booking early next week but if you have not received a communication, please contact us.
We apologise for the disappointment this may cause, but it is outside of our control. Thank you for your patience, take care and hope to see you soon.