Regretfully we have had to postpone our reopening once again as the Government have now clarified that they will not allow childrens play centres to open for another few weeks. They have not confirmed when the next review is so we cannot say at this stage when we expect to reopen but hopefully it will early August.
We are eager and ready to welcome families to Chuckies but cannot do so until we are given the green light by the Government.
If you have a booking with us, please note we will be contacting everyone by email over the next few day but in the meantime, please feel free to contact us by email on the contact page or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologise for the disappointment this may cause, but it is outside of our control.
Thank you for your patience, take care and hope to see you soon.